We are located in Coos Bay on the beautiful southern Oregon coast.
357 S. 6th Street
Coos Bay Oregon
Friday Adoration from 12 noon to 4 pm
Saturday Confession from 3 - 4 pm
Saturday live stream Mass 4:30
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE LIMITED REOPENING OF MASSES AT ST. MONICA
1. All parishioners continue to be dispensed from attending Mass on Sunday. This especially applies to those over 60 years old and those with health conditions. If you choose to attend Mass in person, you do so at your own risk.
2. Only 25 people are allowed at each Mass. You MUST sign up for Mass. Instructions for signing up are outlined below.
3. When you arrive at Mass, please enter through the side door. You will check in and be directed where to sit. Masks are not required but are recommended. If you want to sing, you must wear a mask.
4. If you received a Missal at our Palm Sunday drive-by distribution of palms, please bring it. Missals will be available for use during Mass, but if you use one, please take it home. All items left after each Mass will be thrown away. The church and bathroom will be cleaned and sterilized after each Mass.
5. Collection boxes will be available at both doors for you to deposit your offering.
6. Father Robert will give instructions on the reception of Holy Communion.
TO SIGN UP FOR MASS
You may call the office at 541-267-7421 or e-mail Mass@saintmonicacoosbay.org. For the next couple of weeks Mass space will be limited due to the receiving of the Holy Sacraments. If the Mass your request is full, you will be called and given other possible options. If all Masses are filled, we will offer additional Masses on the weekend and weekdays.
Mass Times for May 24th-All Masses are reserved for those receiving First Holy Communion
Saturday evening May 30th 4:30-RCIA
Sunday morning at 10:30 and 12:30-Confirmation
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on Fridays from 12-4:00
Confession on Saturday from 3-4:00
Thank you for your patience as we begin this transition. Many of you have told us how much you have longed to be at Mass with your parish family and have deeply missed receiving the Real Presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. May God Bless you and your family during this difficult time, and may you use this time to draw nearer to the members of the Trinity. Real Presence of our Lord Jesus Christ.